FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM!
The art on this pillow is from an acrylic painting I made in my home studio of a wild chestnut stallion on the Onaqui range of Western Utah before the majority of the herd was removed due to political pressure from private ranchers who lease our public lands. 25% of the profits from this sale will go to the American Wild Horse Campaign, a nonprofit organization fighting to ensure the future of America’s iconic wild horses and burros and the Western public lands where they roam.
This product is printed on-demand by a production partner, and it could take 1 to 2 weeks to receive these after you place your order. Please allow plenty of time if this is a gift. Thank you for understanding, and I hope you enjoy!
This pillow is a gorgeous piece of functional art and is soft with a machine-washable case and shape-retaining insert. Both sides are the same.
• 100% polyester case and insert
• Fabric weight: 6.49–8.85 oz/yd² (220–300 g/m²)
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Blank product components in the US sourced from China and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland
There are no reviews yet.