Help keep the American Mustang horse wild and free when you purchase this beautiful long sleeve tee featuring a sorrel stallion from the Onaqui range in Utah. 25% of the profits from this sale will go to the American Wild Horse Campaign, a nonprofit organization fighting to ensure the future of America’s iconic wild horses and burros and the Western public lands where they roam.
This product is printed on-demand by a production partner, and it could take 1 to 2 weeks to receive these after you place your order. Please allow plenty of time if this is a gift. Thank you for understanding, and I hope you enjoy!
Original painting and design by Nicki Forde, Drawing on my Heart. Copyright 2021.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.4 g/m²)
• 32 singles
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Crew neck
• Cover-stitched collar
• 2″ (5 cm) ribbed cuffs
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US
There are no reviews yet.