Help keep the American Mustang horse wild and free when you purchase this beautiful t-shirt featuring a seal brown stallion from the Onaqui range in Utah. 25% of the profits from this sale will go to the American Wild Horse Campaign, a nonprofit organization fighting to ensure the future of America’s iconic wild horses and burros and the Western public lands where they roam.
This product is printed on-demand by a production partner, and it could take 1 to 2 weeks to receive these after you place your order. Please allow plenty of time if this is a gift. Thank you for understanding, and I hope you enjoy!
Original painting and design by Nicki Forde, Drawing on my Heart. Copyright 2021.
• Turn garment inside out.
• Machine wash on cool/cold with mild detergent on a gentle cycle.
• Wash shirt with similar colors.
• Tumble dry on a low setting or hang to dry.
A classic, all-purpose unisex tank. A timeless classic intended for anyone looking for great quality and softness.
• 100% combed and ringspun cotton
• Tri-blends are 50% polyester/25% combed/25% ringspun cotton/rayon
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.40 g/m²), triblends: 3.8 oz/yd² (90.07 g/m²)
• 30 singles thread weight
• Side-seamed, unisex sizing
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US