The art on this pillow is from a very large acrylic painting (4’x2′) I made of a white horse in a winter forest. I love the look of strength and peace in his eye. He belongs. He does not apologize for the space he occupies and he has the right to exist on this planet with us. 25% of the profits from this sale will go to the American Wild Horse Campaign, a nonprofit organization fighting to ensure the future of America’s iconic wild horses and burros and the Western public lands where they roam.
This pillow is a gorgeous piece of functional art and is soft with a machine-washable case and shape-retaining insert. Both sides are the same.
This product is printed on-demand by a production partner, and it could take 1 to 2 weeks to receive these after you place your order. Please allow plenty of time if this is a gift. Thank you for understanding, and I hope you enjoy!
• 100% polyester case and insert
• Fabric weight: 6.49–8.85 oz/yd² (220–300 g/m²)
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Blank product components in the US sourced from China and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland